Thursday, March 25, 2010

Aim toothpaste



This is my favorite brand of toothpaste. It's called Aim. It's a mild blue gel. I dislike white pasty gels such as Colgate original. I don't understand why but Aim is insanely cheap, under $1 for a tube. Usually when something is way cheaper than its competitors it kind of sucks (i.e. Ritz cola vs. Coca-Cola). Here's a case when the cheapest in a category happens to be my #1 pick. So for me, from a price standpoint, it's weird that Aim beats out other toothpastes that cost three or more times as much.

But whatever Aim is my favorite toothpaste and if I had to pick a second favorite it would be Mentadent (but only when the dispenser works properly and gives equal amounts of blue and white). My third favorite would be any gel toothpaste w/ hydrogen peroxide.

3 comments:

  1. I love AIM too! One time, there was an open bottle on the bathroom counter. Underneath a litte trashy roach scurried by...I stomped him and out squirted...AIM! Apparently he liked it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aim tastes like chewing on tree limbs, and I'm not a brontosaurus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mississippi Guesser
    That is a hilarious line, and one I'll probably use when describing non-tasty things in the future. But let's be real here, the taste of Aim can only be described as ultra fresh. I'm pretty sure it was the inspiration for Outkast's 2001 mega hit "So fresh, so clean".

    ReplyDelete