Wednesday, June 2, 2010

unsubscribe>this


If ever there were a page on the internet that need not exist, it's this.

I clicked unsubscribe to this bs spam mail thing I kept getting. Then it leads me to this prompt. Check out the second option.

Let's break this down for a second. I decided to unsubscribe to an email solicitation I never asked to get in the first place. But maybe between the time I clicked unsubscribe and got to the next page I changed my mind. In 0.0076 seconds I thought, "Ahh what was I thinking. Of course I want to keep getting emails from this spam machine. I've been getting their stuff for months. I can't just end it like this. I wish I could go back and change everything. Wait what's this...an option to stay on the list after all?!?! Whew!"

No comments:

Post a Comment